Help! Trat 321

sakutis93

Začátečník
Hello, already have Trat 321. Two times I did everything as described in "Read_me" the installation and whenever I start the route appears this error.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1940/99683738.jpg

Please help! How to remove this error and finally drive!

sakutis93

Začátečník
Hello again,
When I drive on Trat 321 gives errors ".s'' files fn the locomotives in the folder shapes in the Trat 321?!?! Throw of the game, please help!

sakutis93

Začátečník
They are a lot on locomotives and wagons and ".s " files do not appear in the folder Shapes. On big station as Kolin, C. Trebova, Praha, Ostrava, Zilina ......, ....... , ....., and throw me out of the game!!!

Hello!

I am from Germany and the kicking 321 does not run under Win 7. The TS remains with the start screen stand without feedback. Who can help?

Wolle :idea::cool:

poison

Pomocník strojvedoucího
The original folder Routes and Global rename to Routesxxx/Globalxxx, then copy to the new Routes and to the new Global folder, the rest of the DVD into the right folders to MSTS update 1.4 and MSTS Bin.

moreno

Začátečník
Hello all Friends
I installed now last actualizace n° 21 but now the TS is Blocked after Praga Holesovice direction Praga Liben...( Here is always missed all the station,rails and textures as after the aktualizace 19 and 20 ).
Somebody can you tell me why ?
Thank you from Italy Florence
Moreno

moreno

Začátečník
Ciao to all Friends
Thank you Pavlik I just done it for several times this system, but the game block again without any message about shape or textures missed , Only message about block of Train is error about Train.exe and appcompact . Now I shall try in opposite direction starting from Liben to Holesovice. Moreno

1047 505-1

Začátečník
Hy

Please send this file please:

- SG_Farm01.ace
- SG_Farm02.ace
- SG_Veeschuur.ace
- NAST_LAM2_B.ace
- nast_lam_d4_B.s
- RYCHL_120.ace
- rychstnik_120.s

My e-mail: 470010@gmail.com

Thanks.

KantirisN

Začátečník
Dear friends, hello from Greece

I would like your help about track database update for trat 321 route

After installing last activity of TKANOVA LOKOPAGE (ČERVNA R 440 EXCELSIOR TRAŤ 321 AUTOR ŠNEK)
Warning me that " The installed track database for the route is version 21236, the activity was built on version 21930. Continue ?"
How can I update the database ?
Thanks in advance
Nikos

KantirisN

Začátečník
hello friends from Greece

After intalling last avtivity ČERVNA R 440 EXCELSIOR TRAŤ 321 AUTOR ŠNEK

a massage warning me "The intalled track database for this route is 21236, the activity was build on version 21930. Continue ?

How can I update my track database ?

Thanks in advance

Cael

Začátečník
Your route version is older than the version of activity.
http://www.trat321.cz/ - from the Download section update the route to current version (25). Download and install all the updates starting with one higher than your current version, downloading just the latest isn't enough.
Hope this helps.

Nahoře